Dear new students in the preparatory year at TU you are invited to write in my blogger to
develop your writing skills.
let us begin>>
Firstly>> let us start with simple sentences to complex sentences and up to paragraphs.
I ask everyone to write two sentences using his own words.
As the days went by, all of you will become a professional writer.
with love,dr.ho
develop your writing skills.
let us begin>>
Firstly>> let us start with simple sentences to complex sentences and up to paragraphs.
I ask everyone to write two sentences using his own words.
As the days went by, all of you will become a professional writer.
with love,dr.ho
thank you
ردحذفooooooooooh
I do not you know how to thank you
I do not know how to thank you
ردحذفthat is better
thank you bro
ردحذفbut,why do you care a lot about the preparatory year students?l
and where did learn your English from ?I want my English to be just like yours
thank you again
If my writing has any mistakes I want you to correct it to me
thank U DR. HO FOR HELPING US
ردحذف^_^
thank you all for your comments
ردحذفi hope to see some of your writing later on
with love